Eveline Luppi is a third-generation New York School artist. She studied life drawing at the Rhode Island School of Design (RISD) in Providence and abstract painting, drawing, and sculpture at the Art Students League in NYC. Her abstract mentors include American abstract painters William Scharf, Knox Martin, Ronnie Landfield, and Larry Poons. Luppi has instructed abstract painting at the Providence Art Club and the Newport Art Museum Coleman Center in Newport, RI. She has exhibited in New York, New England, and the Hamptons since the early 1990s. Luppi currently resides in Rhode Island.
Installation Views at Todd James Gallery, Provincetown, MA
February 17- March 8, 2019 - Providence Art Club: The UV show; Dodge House gallery, Providence, RI. Opening February 17, 2-4pm
May - September, 2019 - The TF Green Airport exhibit: Large works; The Greenspace gallery, Providence RI. Promoted by RISCA, Rhode Island State Council for the Arts.
- Gallery Z Holiday exhibit. Federal Hill, Providence, R.I.
- Providence Art Club, Providence, RI (group & solo shows)
- Bego-Ezair Galleries, NYC, Southhampton, and Greenport, NY (solo shows)
- Diana Levine Fine Art Gallery, Boston Design Center, Boston, MA (group shows)
- Todd James Gallery, Provincetown, MA (solo show)
- Sideshow Gallery, Williamsburg, Brooklyn, NY (group shows)
- Museum Of Modern Art, NYC (group show)
- Newport Art museum, Newport, RI (group show)
- Life Member, Art Students League, NY, NY
- Artist Member, Providence Art Club, Providence, RI
- Artist Member, Warwick Center for the Arts, Warwick, RI